Today's product is one of the reasons I wanted to do this wish list. I got some Jewelry by Ash last year and ever since have been in love. I love the way it looks and feels. Ashlee makes some amazing ceramic jewelry and I pretty much wear it every day. You are really lucky because not only is she giving away a $100 dollar gift card to her etsy shop but she is also offering all our readers 15% off with the code 12DAYS. If you are going to buy someone (or yourself!) jewelry, I can't recommend Ash enough.
Ashley creates each piece from unformed porcelain clay. It is glazed, gilded and fired three separate times to create each piece. She delivers fine, handmade jewelry that is wearable modern art with an easy touchable luxuriousness (need I remind you about the 15% off?!).
Here's my list of great gift ideas for the accessorizer in your life:
1. MIchael Kors Leather Slim Runway Watch $195
2. BIp and Bop Gold Bar Name Necklace. The Jessica. $45+
3. Lily and Val Chalk Art Monogram Locket Small Round $45
4. Wrenn Jewelry Gold Flake Itsy Bitsy Druzy Stud Earings $25
5. Wrenn Jewelry Blue Geode Slice Statement Necklace $42
6. STRANDS Infinity Mini Ring Set $8.95
7. Jewelry by Ashley porcelain drop earring, gold filled $58
8. shopLUCA Nameplate Bracelet $59+
Last week we give 3 of our temple prints to the shine project to help inner city youth go to college. They also make jewelry so you can help a inner city youth go to college by purchasing your jewelry from them.
Next up: nailpolish!
When it comes to style, and especially nail polish, I find Cassie MacLennan of come what may to be a great resource. This girl knows her stuff about nailpolish. She tells me burgandy and navy are hot colors right now, and I trust her since she hasn't let me down in the past and I don't know any better. Cassie is well-versed in the land of OPI and says some of their best colors are How Great is Your Dane, You Don't Know Jacque, Dear Santa (currently out of stock but available on ebay), Glitzerland, and many of the colors from the current Nordic Collection.
1. essie nailpolish - Berry Naughty $8.50
2. ban.do - flash bobbi set $10.00
3. essie nailpolish - Sand Tropez $8.50
4. ALEX AND ANI - Path of Life Charm Bangle $28.50
5. OPI - Viking in a Vinter Vonderland
A few other things I'm liking these days:
Ban.do has brought bobbi pins back in style.
Alex and Ani bangles. "So hot right now." (name that movie?)
What about you? Any ideas for me?
- In the spirit of giving, these give-aways work a little differently than is typical. Entering the give-away is simple: all you have to do is tag via (@whitefielddesign) on instagram or share via (https://www.facebook.com/whitefielddesign) on facebook. The twist: the person you tagged/shared with is entered to win.
- Give-away Rules
- -To enter the give-away, entrants must like the give-away company on FB or instagram and on that social media (via the associated Whitefield Design post) share with or tag the person they think would like that gift; winners will be the person tagged or shared with. (Since people are sharing, entries are limitless)
- -Entrants have from the first day of the post till Thanksgiving to enter as many people as they want.
- -Winners must be in the United States and can’t have won a give-away of that item this year.
- -All winners will be announced on Black Friday.